The awards, which celebrate the best in commercial property development and management, will be held on Thursday, 11 May 2023 at Manchester Central in Manchester.
Northern Group has been shortlisted in the 'Commercial Development of The Year' category for its work on the One Silk Street development in Ancoats, Manchester.
Colony Workspaces has been shortlisted in the 'Workspace Fitout of The Year' category for its work on the Colony workspace fitout at Colony One Silk Street, the fourth of its kind in Manchester city centre.
Northern Group and Colony Workspaces are both proud to be shortlisted for these awards and for winning the Insider Residential Development of The Year (under 100 homes) Award, received last year. The award winning development in Ancoats completed in 2022 is soon becoming a firm favourite.
We are delighted to share our shortlist nominations for the North West Property Awards, especially in celebration of the North West Property Awards' Silver Anniversary celebration. We wish all the nominees the best for the awards ceremony.
Details about each of the shortlisted projects, as well as the companies themselves, can be found here
Workplace Fitout of The Year Award
- Colony One Silk Street, Workspace from Northern Group
- Element, Birchwood (Flexible Business Interiors, Incognito)
- Running Total at Amazon House basement (Atelier MB)
- The Plaza, Liverpool (Bruntwood Works, Phaus Architects, Cubic Works)
- Hilti at Circle Square (TP Bennett, Cubic Works)
- Autocab at Circle Square (ADT Workplace)
- Booking.com HQ at Manchester Goods Yard (OBI)
- Brabners, Manchester (Incognito, TSK)
- ANNEX, 15 Quay St (Haida, OBI, White Circle, Sensed.Life)
Commercial Development of The Year Award
- Colony One Silk Street, Workspaces from Northern Group
- Radisson RED, Liverpool (North Western Hall Investments; Hollis; Leach Rhodes Walker, Koncept)
- Hythe at Wirral Waters (Peel L&P)
- Tribeca House, Dale Street, Manchester (Kamani Property Group)
- Symmetry Park, Ma6nitude (Magnitude Land, GMI)
- 11 York Street (Aviva Investors, Kier Construction)