Stunning three bedroom furnished penthouse with amazing views in the luxury Ice Plant development is available now.
- Deposit: £3,790
- Ancoats Urban Village
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Tenancy term: flexible
Tremendously proportioned 2,048sqft three bedroom, four bathroom penthouse, one of the biggest in the city.
- Celebrity favourite penthouse apartment
- 360-degree views of Manchester’s skyline
- Overlooking Cutting Room Square (Ancoats Square)
- Rudy’s, Nam, Seven Brothers & Counter House
- Underground car parking is available
- Like most of the establishments in Ancoats, we are also pet friendly
- Flexible third-bedroom or walk-in wardrobe
The Ice plant building gets its name and dates back to the 19th century when it was utilised as an Italian Ice Cream storage warehouse. The building was in later years used for rehearsals by icon bands, Happy Mondays and Stone Roses. The listed building is tastefully in juxtaposition to the contemporary glass and new-build elements of this property.
One Cutting Room Square is the central hub of Ancoats. You cannot get a more sought-after location in Ancoats, and Manchester. Take advantage of all the quality establishments, trendy bars and lifestyle gyms right on your doorstep. Cobbled pedestrianised streets lined with trees and cool listed historic industrial buildings make it no wonder why Ancoats Urban Village has been voted one of the coolest neighbourhoods in the world by TimeOut.
A spacious apartment with a spare bedroom for friends will be in high demand when living in such a prime and trendy neighbourhood.
The penthouse apartment is centrally positioned and well connected, however, there is a secure underground car park and there is plenty of bike storage for cyclists.
Living at Ice Plant
Living at Ice Plant is a lifestyle choice. There will be plenty of opportunities to getting to know your neighbours and neighbourhood whilst supporting local independents
Furry friends are more than welcome with our Pet-friendly policy (subject to the landlord's consent along with the agreement of the terms of our pet policy). It is important to know that an additional rent of up to £50.00 per calendar month may be charged.
- SieMatic designer kitchen with fully integrated Electrolux appliances including ceramic hob, s/s oven, extractor, dishwasher and microwave
- Luxury bathroom with sanitary ware by Porcelanosa, stylish chrome fittings and rain shower. Large format glass tiling, heated towel rail and mirrored wall.
- Fabulous open plan dining and entertaining area
- Ceramic tiling to living areas / carpeted bedrooms
- Available with high end furnishings
- Internet and telephone points to living area and bedroom
- Secure door entry with full colour video link
- Washer / dryer in separate storage cupboard
- Amazing 360 degree view
- Additional, secure underground car parking available at competitive rates