Our comprehensive residential management service is designed to take the stress out of the day-to-day management of your investment properties.
Our qualified and experienced property experts will provide you with all the information and assistance you require to help you meet your legal responsibilities as a landlord.
Some of the standard considerations we can assist with are:
- Permission to let your property if mortgaged
- Permission to let your property if leasehold / applicable
- If you are living overseas for over six months, you must register with HMRC
- EPC (Energy Performance Certificate)
- Gas Safety Certificate
- Electrical Safety Check – EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report)
- PAT (Portable Appliance Test)
- Smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms
- Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety)
- Legionella Risk Assessment
- Right to Rent Checks
- Deposit protection
Please speak to our knowledgeable team to discuss your individual requirements and any other possible considerations.
- One Silk Street - COMING SOON Our next development is taking shape and looking great. With 75 apartments and 3 floors of co-workspace from @ColonyCoWork this is sure to be an unparalleled addition to #Ancoats. #propertydevelopment #buildtorent
- It's Mental Health Awareness Week, and this year we're being encouraged to #connectwithnature. This may seem challenging in the city but even a short walk around the New Islington Marina can help to lift your mood. #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek