Our comprehensive residential management service is designed to take the stress out of the day-to-day management of your investment properties.
Our qualified and experienced property experts will provide you with all the information and assistance you require to help you meet your legal responsibilities as a landlord.
Some of the standard considerations we can assist with are:
- Permission to let your property if mortgaged
- Permission to let your property if leasehold / applicable
- If you are living overseas for over six months, you must register with HMRC
- EPC (Energy Performance Certificate)
- Gas Safety Certificate
- Electrical Safety Check – EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report)
- PAT (Portable Appliance Test)
- Smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms
- Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety)
- Legionella Risk Assessment
- Right to Rent Checks
- Deposit protection
Please speak to our knowledgeable team to discuss your individual requirements and any other possible considerations.
- Were proud to welcome 2 new members to the team. Amey is our newest #PropertyManager - shell be keeping our tenants happy and looking after our buildings. Mark is our new #GraphicDesigner, helping keep our brand as beautiful as our properties. Welcome to the team! #spacestogrow
- Beautiful new #property available in wonderful leafy #Worsley. This #penthouse apartment is tastefully decorated and is just a stones throw from the wonderful amenities Worsley has to offer https://t.co/7QUfpE0Jj5 email@example.com 0161 974 3232