Ice Plant - 4.11 Manchester City Centre
Available from 30 April 2017
Brought to you direct from the developer and managing agent, northerngroup. Stunning 1 Bedroom furnished apartment with large lounge and private balcony. Available from beginning of May 2017
Brought to you direct from the developer and managing agent, northerngroup. Stunning 1 Bedroom furnished apartment with large lounge and private balcony. available from beginning of May 2017.
Call 0161 974 3232 for priority viewing or visit www.iceplant.co.uk to arrange a viewing online.
- Stylish SieMatic designer kitchen with fully integrated Electrolux appliances including ceramic hob, s/s oven, extractor, dishwasher and microwave
- Luxury bathroom with sanitary ware by Porcelanosa, stylish chrome fittings and rain shower. Large format glass tiling, heated towel rail and mirrored wall
- Fabulous open plan dining and entertaining area
- Ceramic tiling to living areas / carpeted bedrooms
- full length balcony with superb views
- Internet and telephone points to living area and bedroom
- Secure door entry with full colour video link
- Washer / dryer in separate storage room
- Furnished with stylish David Phillips furnishings
- Secure underground car parking available at competitive rates
The Ice plant is a building with a history. It was once an Ice storage warehouse utilised by the Italian Ice Cream Barrow Industry that flourished in Ancoats in the 19th century. The building was also used for rehearsals in later years by iconic bands such as the Happy Mondays and Stone Roses.
The listed building facade has been carefully restored and forms a stunning juxtaposition to the contemporary new build apartments alongside. Old and new are linked by a central glass atrium which creates an abundance of natural light.
Ice Plant offers a variety of stylish apartment types. Whether your preference is for characterful exposed brickwork, high arched windows and steel columns ; or modern sleek lines with floor to ceiling windows, the Ice Plant specification will not disappoint.
The Ice Plant occupies an enviable position on the fringes of the Manchester’s fashionable northern quarter district with its plethora of independent boutiques, bars and restaurants offering fine dining. It is located opposite Ancoats public square just a stone’s throw from all the sights and sounds of the city centre.
Manchester’s train, metrolink and bus interchanges at Victoria and Piccadilly are a short stroll away. The city’s main ring road is also immediately accessible offering speedy access to the motorway network and Manchester International airport. The Ice Plant has a secure underground car park and cyclists are catered for with a secure bike storage area.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT - PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT
The information in these property details is believed to be accurate, but northerngroup does not give, nor does any Partner or employee have authority to give, any warranty as to the accuracy of any statement, written, verbal or visual. You should not rely on any information contained herein.